Who will use my data?
Lancashire One Ltd (Trading as British Rare Guitars)
We will store you personal information to allow us to provide our products and services to you.
As an individual looking to purchase products from the third parties using our site, we will collect, store, and process your personal information and share these details with the relevant third party so that you can buy the products you are interested in, or exchange, sell and swap products with that third party.
As a retailer, we will store your information in order to put you in contact with individuals looking to purchase your products, or arrange to exchange, swop, sell products with you.
What will happen if I contact you?
If you contact us we will use your information send you the information you have requested and updates, offers and other information that we think you will be interested in.
What data will be stored?
We will store your personal details in order to provide our services to you. We will store contact details, plus details of enquiries, purchases, and related information as required.
What data will be shared?
We will not share your data with any third parties other than as described here. We will share your information with any regulator or legal body that requests it.
Your data will be stored only for 7 years after our last contact, after which time your data will be deleted.
Who can access my data?
We will never sell, share or otherwise distribute your data to any other third party, other than as described here and always as you would reasonably expect.
How is my data kept secure?
We will store your data on secure UK based servers. Your data will not be processed outside the EU. We use industry standard security protocols/technology to secure data and require any third parties to secure your data according to GDPR requirements.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. This policy describes your relationship with Lancashire One Ltd trading as Britain’s Rare Guitars. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) describes how organisations must collect, handle, process and store personal information.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us and to send you information about products you may be interested in. We will never sell, share or use your personal information other than as described here.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials. To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully. GDPR is underpinned by eight important principals. These say that personal data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held for any longer than is necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subjects
- Be protected in appropriate ways
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area, unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection.
- Breaches of confidentiality. For instance, information being given out inappropriately.
- Failing to offer choice. For instance, all individuals should be free to choose how the company uses data relating to them.
- Reputational damage. For instance, the company could suffer if hackers successfully gained access to sensitive data.
Who we are and how to contact us
British Rare Guitars is a trading name of Lancashire One Ltd that is registered in England and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. The registration number is 05805763. The data controller is: Michael Berry. You can contact us in any of the following ways:
Phone: 01772 622853
Post: 112 Chorley New Road, Horwich BL6 5 QN
This policy relates to visitors to our website and social media, users of our service, suppliers and retailers of products we promote, and all other third parties and partners of Lancashire One Ltd. Processing of your data is required in order to offer you our services. This policy applies to individuals who have shared their data with Lancashire One Ltd as either a customer, employee, supplier or in any other capacity.
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals, even if that information technically falls outside of the GDPR. This can include:
- Names of Individuals
- Postal addresses
- Email Addresses
- Telephone numbers
- And all other relevant information
What this policy applies to
This section describes the lawful basis for processing your data and applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with or that you allow us to collect. This includes:
- The Information you provide when you contact us
- When you contact us in order to discuss use of our services
- Information we collect about how you use the website, when you make enquiries, or contact us about becoming an advertiser / retailer / partner
- Information relating to services we offer to you and other transactions including financial and other personal information required to complete these transactions
- Information that is given and stored as part of our ongoing relationship
We do not normally collect or process sensitive data about you however where this is the case we will take appropriate precautions to protect your data and ensure any third parties protect your data accordingly.